- Elaboration and implementation of Individual and Group Assessments
- Creation and execution of Development Centers
- Audits of Corporate Culture and Business Climate
- Developing competencies in management
- Team Building
- Advice and direction for organizational development
- Accompanying change, mergers and restructuring
- Certified LIFO® Coach
- Commercial and Banking training
- Project Management (EPFZ)
- Director of Training and People Development
- Guiding Leadership and Creativity (UNIL)
A recognized expert in Talent Management, accompanying executives in the strategic and operational functions of their positions, since the beginning of my professional career I have been inspired by the “human” side of business. Passionate about meeting people and discovering what makes them tick, I particularly appreciate investing my energies and experience in serving businesses and organizations by developing integrated and innovative concepts that offer real added value. This perspective keeps me open to new horizons and different cultures. In 2012, I took over the leadership of Direction Plus and I have the pleasure of working with a team that is both highly committed and competent.
I have the profound conviction that within each one of us there is a “champion”. The art of management is bringing that champion to the surface.
I also have other passions whose common denominator is the number “2”. First, for two wheels: I am a biker. I have also covered tens of thousands of kilometers riding my bicycle and running on my own two feet! And it is with my two hands that I am fulfilling my childhood dream of learning to play the electric guitar.